For the first time ever known to Maltbyblogger the Agenda for the next meeting of Maltby Town Council and the minutes of the last meeting have been received on first request and in advance of the scheduled meeting.
Maltbyblogger is extremely pleased to share these, below.
As always, comments very welcome
Maltby Town Wednesday 6th June 2012
in the Edward Dunn Memorial Hall, Tickhill Road, Maltby
To allow up to 30 minutes for questions from members of the public at the Chairman’s discretion.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of personal or prejudicial interest
- To consider items for which a resolution may be passed to exclude the press and public.
- To discuss any communications received by the Chairman.
- To confirm minutes of the Town Council meeting held on Thursday17th May 2012 – attached
- To receive crime reports from the Police Community Support Officers
- To select a councillor from the six applications received to fill the vacancy on the Town Council – letters and criteria attached
- To consider the New Standards Arrangements in regard to the Code of Conduct – attached
- To discuss Human Resources provision for the ensuing year
- To consider Councillor Training – attached
- To oppose the demolition of the Old Grammar School building -Cllr J Bradford
- To consider the Town Council news pages in the Maltby News.
- To consider making alterations to the Public Participation element of Maltby Town Council meetings to align us more closely with our Standing Orders – Cllr C Beaumont
- To consider the prroposal from Streetpride to provide Enviro Thaw to Maltby Town Council for the 2012/13 Winter Season
- To discuss a letter from the Audit Commission on the re-appointment of BDO LLP as the external auditor for Maltby Town Council
- To receive an update on the Walker Cooke site becoming a car park -Cllr A Dickinson
- To receive feedback from the Queens Diamond Jubilee Gala and lighting of the Beacon
- To receive information:
NALC Policy Briefing – The Queens Speech 2012 – attached
NALC Policy Briefing – Major Infrastructure Planning Regime – attached
The Partnership Agreement between Maltby Town Council and Groundwork Dearne Valley re Maltby Town Council Plan – attached
19 To receive an update from the Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer
20 To consider items from the National and Local County Associations:
- DIS- Issue No 783 – May 2012
- YLCA South Yorkshire Branch Meeting – Wednesday 20 June 2012 at 7pm – Hellaby Parish Hall
- 21 Planning Lists Nos: 18 – 21
- 22 To discuss routine correspondence.
- NHS Rotherham – application for inclusion in the pharmaceutical list from Blyth Road Medical Centre.
- Minutes from the Cleaner/Greener Maltby, Wednesday 9th May 2012
- 24 To discuss staffing matters
- 23. To discuss routine RMBC matters.24 To discuss staffing matters
25 To agree date and time of next meeting
Whilst all Agenda items are interesting, Maltbyblogger finds numbers 7 and 13 particularly interesting in the light of events and conduct at MTC meetings –