Refurbishment of the Edward Dunn Memorial Hall Working Party
Wednesday 27th February 2013 11 am
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive minutes of 6th July 2011
3. Feasibility study and input from councillors
4. Consultation process and plan
5. Questionnaire specific for Edward Dunn
6. Survey on website
7. Availability of land in Maltby
8. Finance and Funding
10. Date and time of next meeting
A phone call to MTC this morning could not confirm whether this meeting will be open to the press and public as The Clerk is out at a meeting.
A very pleasant sounding chap by the name of Phil (he works in the office) suggested that the confirmation or not comes from Ann Stewart herself.
Likewise when asked for ‘draft minutes’ of the MTC meeting on Friday which discussed the plans for a play area in Maltby.
Hopefully, update before Wednesday.