The Code of Conduct and Complaints Procedure

From :

Some very interesting information and comments about Standing Orders,  Code of Conduct and Complaints Procedures for Town and Parish Councils

“A Parish Council is obliged to have a Complaints Proceedure of their own. Parishioner’s and parish council staff should be able to access this proceedure. It has nothing to do with the RMBC’s Standard Board.
Only the conduct of Councillors can be referred to the Standards Board which is administered by RMBC now. Any parishioner can complain directly to them with regard to the conduct of any Councillor – Parish or Borough. It used to be administered by ‘The Standards Board for England’ whose functions was devolved to Borough Councils a couple of years ago.”

























This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s